- Assess development potential, analyze investment efficiency in industrial park development and propose solutions for investment and construction implementation.
- Organizing and implementing legal procedures for industrial park project development: Planning, organizing bidding for selection of consultants, construction and installation contractors, construction management organization....
- Working and explaining to the authorities to implement legal procedures.
- Coordinate with other departments in the company under the direction of the Head of Department to implement the work.
- Other tasks assigned by Industry Department.
- University degree majoring in construction, planning, architecture.
- Having at least 05 years of experience in a similar position in the field of Industrial park planning, investment and construction.
- Mastering the legal order and procedures, circulars, decrees and regulations of current laws related to the planning, investment and construction of industrial zones.
- Good at English communication (IELTS 5.5 or equivalent)
- Proficient in: Autocad, Microsoft (Excel, Word, Project).